Sunday, March 31, 2013

Christmas in August!

This is the last day on which you can register for the TPRS workshop in Agen, France and get the early bird price.  Since the Paypal button is not yet working, I've extended the deadline for anyone who sends me an e-mail stating that they intend to send the 295 euros by bank transfer during the coming week.

I'm very happy about the participants who have already registered.  We have some quality names, people who I know through their posts on the moretprs forum and that I'm looking forward to meeting.  It's a delightfully international group, with teachers coming from Spain, France, Great Britain, Germany, Canada and the US.  I'm so looking forward to working with them and Teri, Lynnette and Alike.  It's going to be like waiting for Santa Claus.

2 comments:

Profe said...

I am so very excited for you all and this conference!!! It's going to be fantastic!!

Mrs. Dubois said...

Thanks! What is really great is that we are now going to be able to tailor the program to the needs and expectations of our participants. :-)