Sunday, March 10, 2013

How to Get the Early Bird Price

If you want to enroll for the TPRS Workshop that will be held in Agen, France in August, you may have noticed that the Paypal button is not yet activated.  It is taking longer than I thought.  If you want to pay before March 31st, in order to benefit from the Early Bird price of 295 euros, simply send me an e-mail judyldubois@aol.com and I will send you the bank information so you can transfer the amount through your bank.  This usually takes only 24 hours and the fees are low.

After March 31st, enrollment in the workshop will cost 395 euros.

I'll be sending out registration forms to everyone who has contacted me about the workshop.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them on the blog.  Some people have asked if the workshop would suit those who teach other languages than English and French.  All languages are welcome, since TPRS can be used to teach any language.

No comments: